Did you know“Where No One Stands Alone” is a gospel song performed by Elvis Presley. Here are the details about the song: Release Date:
- “Where No One Stands Alone” was recorded by Elvis Presley in 1966 and released as the title track of his gospel album of the same name in 1967.
- The song is a gospel ballad with a slow tempo and a reverent atmosphere.
- It features Elvis Presley’s distinctive and emotive vocal style, accompanied by a gospel choir and traditional gospel instrumentation.
- The lyrics of “Where No One Stands Alone” express themes of faith, salvation, and the idea of finding spiritual solace and strength in the presence of God.
- The song’s message is one of hope and the belief that, in the presence of God, one can find comfort and support even in difficult times.
- “Where No One Stands Alone” is the title track of Elvis Presley’s gospel album of the same name.
- The album is a collection of gospel songs that Elvis recorded in a gospel style, highlighting his deep appreciation for this genre of music.
- While “Where No One Stands Alone” may not be as widely known as some of Elvis’s rock and roll hits, it is a significant song within his gospel repertoire.
- Elvis Presley’s gospel recordings have been praised for their emotional depth and sincerity.
- Elvis Presley’s gospel music is celebrated for its power and its ability to connect with listeners on a spiritual level.
- “Where No One Stands Alone” is a testament to Elvis’s versatility as an artist and his ability to convey deep emotions through his music.
Once I stood in the night With my head bowed low In the darkness as black as could be And my heart felt alone and I cried oh Lord Don’t hide your face from me Like a king I may live in a palace so tall With great riches to call my own But I don’t know a thing In this whole wide world That’s worse than being alone Hold my hand all the way, every hour every day From here to the great unknown Take my hand, let me stand Where no one stands alone Take my hand, let me stand Where no one stands alone